Attention licensees, owners, office managers, marketing directors and real estate agents everywhere…
At Last! A Shortcut to Valuable Free Publicity
for Your Real Estate Business
Imagine yourself on the front page of your local newspaper’s business section. You’ve just been chosen Real Estate Agent of the Year. Or maybe you’re sharing valuable tips on how to sell a home fast. Or you’re offering advice for Millennials on how to buy their first home.
At the end of the article, readers are invited to visit your website where they can find more real estate tips.
The next day, your phone starts ringing. Viewers don’t only want your tips. They want to know how you can help them find the home of their dreams.
Here’s the best part. Other real estate agents in your town have tried to get free publicity but failed. So they’re stuck buying ads in the back of the paper to promote their business, in addition to the space they buy to advertise their listings. You paid nothing for your news article. You sent a press release to the paper. It included all the pertinent facts that persuaded the editors to call you for an interview.
That kind of free publicity is like gold!
It’s almost as though the newspaper is giving you its stamp of approval. Stories about you, your expertise and your real estate business don’t only have to appear when there’s big news to announce. You can promote yourself as a real estate expert and share tips, advice and more 12 months a year in newspapers, magazines, TV and radio, and in articles for your own blog….but only if you know how to do it. If you don’t know how, I can show you.
Why Should You Listen to Me?
I’m Publicity Expert Joan Stewart, and I worked in the newspaper industry for 22 years as a reporter and editor at three daily newspapers and a weekly business journal.
I accepted and I rejected thousands of press releases and story pitches. I formed valuable relationships with news sources just like you. They knew how to make my job easy by letting me know about trends in their industries, preparing succinct media materials, and being super-easy to interview.
Today, under The Publicity Hound brand, I’ve coached, mentored and taught more than 50,000 people, including 25 statewide education directors who are members of the National Association of REALTORS®. During a half-day workshop, I explained how I helped a client who’s a small business owner get onto the front page of the Wall Street Journal and another client get booked on the “Today” show without using a $20,000 publicist.
My clients have also included CEOs, authors, speakers and subject matter experts.
What’s the secret to generating thousands of dollars in free publicity? It’s understanding exactly what the media need, and knowing how to give it to them.
Use My Handy Templates & How-to Guide
You can spend months learning how to write press releases and articles, and researching the many ways to create your own Media Kit.
Or you can do it the easy way: By using the indispensable package of materials I produced to shorten your learning curve.
It’s called “Your Publicity Toolbox: The Guide to Branding Your Real Estate Business.”
It comes in a convenient three-ring binder with tabbed sections that include:
- A Quick-start Guide: How to Use This Kit
- Tips on Branding Your Real Estate Business
- How to Use Press Releases
- 12 Press Release Templates and Samples
- How to Use Articles That Can Double as Blog Posts
- 5 Article & Blog Post Templates & Samples
- Tips for Taking and Using Photos
- 6 Media Kit Templates & Samples for all materials that will make it easy for the media to cover your story
- 7 Cheat Sheets & Checklists, including 98 powerful “calls to action” to use in your marketing materials
- Instructions on how to access the fifth edition of my monster ebook “How to be a Kick-butt Publicity Hound”
12 Press Release Templates (with Samples) to Use Throughout the Year
Don’t wait until you have major news to announce. Outsmart your competitors! Use my 12 handy fill-in-the-blanks templates all year long. Each template comes with instructions written in red and a sample release so you can see what it’s supposed to look like when you’re done writing. What could be easier?
My Templates Include Press Releases for:
- A New Credential:
Tell the world about your prestigious designation.
- An Unusual Open House Event:
Draw crowds to your open house with an event that promises food, fun and a look at a great property.
- An Upcoming Speaking Engagement:
Use this to let people know when you’re speaking in your community, or to an industry group. It will help fill seats.
- An Award You’ve Received:
You’ve worked hard for this award! Learn how to write a press release that tells a memorable story.
- A Charitable Contribution You’ve Made:
You’ll know how to write about this news and exactly what kind of photo should accompany your release. It’s NOT the standard giant cardboard check-passing photo.
- “Love Your Lawyer Day”:
Follow my step-by-step instructions on how to stage a fun event in November that gives your lawyer a little love. This special day is so unusual that the Wall Street Journal wrote about it two years ago and ran the story on the front page.
- Your Appointment to a Board or Commission:
Let people know how you give back to your community, alma mater or industry.
- Your Article That’s Been Published:
Recycle your publicity. When you’ve had an article published, call everyone’s attention to it so they won’t miss it. A great way to keep former and current clients in the loop.
- Your Free Offer (Lead Magnet)
Build an email list by offering a valuable freebie at your website. I’ll give you 66 ideas for freebies.
- An Article That Doubles as a Press Release
Use my template for sharing helpful advice that’s tied to a newsy trend like how to buy the house of your dreams in a tight market.
- A Media Appearance
Publicity begets publicity. When you’re on TV or the radio, or you’re featured in a newspaper, magazine or a blog, let the world know. It enhances your credibility.
- A Real Estate Agent joining an office.
Introduce the community to your valuable team member.
5 Blog Post or Article Templates (with Samples)
Use Them Over and Over Again
If you have a blog, or you’re writing articles, it’s a hassle always starting from scratch and coming up with a steady stream of new ideas. Use my five templates for blog posts or articles when you’re pressed for time. Then use them again and again. Topics include:
- Answers to a Frequently Asked Question
These questions usually appear in your email. My simple writing formula will show you how to turn your answers into a helpful article readers will love.
- 5 Reasons Why…
Perfect for when you’re writing a super-short article on a topic and you want to convince readers they need to follow your advice.
- Questions and Answers on a Topic
This article makes a terrific guest post at someone else’s blog. Or submit the article to your local newspaper. It positions you as a real estate expert.
- A How-to Article
Choose a topic you see people struggling with, and provide the solutions. This gives you credibility as an expert.
- Definitions You Should Know
This article, perfect for a business or consumer magazine, promotes your real estate business by helping people understand your industry.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Build a Media Kit Journalists Will Love
Make it easy for the media to cover you. Offer a package of materials available at your website that includes the information they need to round out their stories. I’ll show you how to create a complete Media Kit that includes:
- Your Bios — They focus on your expertise, and they’re written in four different lengths to make the media’s job easy.
- Company Profile — Reporters can cut and paste this into their stories.
- Contact Information — Reporters on deadline, and broadcasters who need a fill-in guest when someone cancels, will know all the places they can reach you.
- Media Sheet for Radio Interviews — Be ready when a station wants to book you for a guest appearance.
- A Speaker Introduction Sample — When you speak at an event, writing your own introduction gets your presentation off on the right foot.
- A Speaker One-sheet for Meeting Planners — It gives them a taste of your topics. You’ll know exactly what to include.
PLUS THIS BONUS…15 ways to publicize your media interviews for additional publicity
7 Cheat Sheets and Checklists
You get 6 of my most popular Cheat Sheets and Checklists:
#1: 7 Things Journalists Expect to See at Your Website
#2: 9 Ways to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Email List
#3: 27 News Items to Include on Your LinkedIn Company Page
#4: 89 Reasons to Write a Press Release
#5: 98 Powerful Calls to Action
#6: How to Hit a Home-run with Pitching and Follow-up (Tips from a top publicist the media loves.)
#7: Templates for Your Own Media Database
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on fancy media directories with contact information for journalists who don’t cover the real estate industry. Build your own simple database. You’ll find one template each for Newspapers, Magazines, Freelancers, Radio Shows, TV Shows, Newsletters, Blogs and Websites.
Using my templates, you’ll be able to collect valuable information for media outlets you want to target — even those expensive media directories don’t include these kinds of details.
Plus My Updated Ebook, “How to be a Kick-butt Publicity Hound”
More than 600 pages of how-to information on every aspect of free publicity. This is one of my most popular training guides, updated in 2017. It’s chock full of tools, tips, resources, advice from the experts, guidance on how to give killer interviews, and what to do if things go wrong. (A $47.00 value.) It includes:
- How to find story ideas about your business so the idea well is never dry
- How to deliver an enticing pitch to the media that stands out from the hundreds of other pitches they’ve gotten that week
- 12 Magic Phrases to use with the media to prove you understand their business and want to help them
- How to form valuable relationships with journalists that will pay huge dividends later
- Media pet peeves so you stay out of trouble
The Cost of Just One Professionally Written Press Release: At least $300
Your Cost for This Entire Package: Only $247 + $13.60 Shipping
Click here to invest & boost your credibility with publicity
Most publicists and PR people charge from $300 to $400 for a standard press release and up to $2,000 or more to create a Media Kit. Problem is, you don’t need just one release. You need them over and over again. This package costs half of what you’d pay for a professionally written press release you can use only once.
A Time-saving Bonus:
You’ll find all press release templates, samples and instructions on a handy thumb drive so you don’t have to retype everything! They’re available both as Word and PDFs. If you have Word on your computer, or a program that opens Word documents, you’re good to go. Choose the template you need, save it to a new file, and start writing! You’ll find full instructions, plus my helpful tips, in red. When you’re done, delete the red type, ask someone to proofread it for you, and the press release is ready.
5 Consequences of Not Knowing What I Know
Here’s what can happen if you try to do this on your own without help:
- When you’ve got major news to announce and you’re desperate for publicity, this isn’t the time to wing it and guess what the media needs. Let me share with you the insider tricks I know because I worked in newsrooms for 22 years.
- If a reporter visits your website and can’t find information about you or your company that she can cut and paste into her article, she’ll leave and go to your competitor.
- If you don’t know which publicity opportunities are better for TV than for print, you can blow the perfect chance to get on TV.
- Don’t know how to promote yourself as a real estate expert? Your competitors will be happy to hog the media spotlight.
- There’s stiff competition in your industry. Without media attention, you and your brand can get lost in the sea of all the other real estate pros.
No Risk with My 2 Guarantees:
If you’re not satisfied for whatever reason, return “Your Publicity Toolbox” within 30 days and I’ll refund the full amount, minus shipping.
I’m so sure that this will help you generate publicity that I’ll do something for you that’s outrageous. My phone number and email address are on the bottom of every page of the binder. If you get stuck or you have a simple question, call or email me and I guarantee I’ll answer it. How many other experts make that kind of offer???
Total Value is 3 Times More Than What You’ll Pay
To Recap, here’s what you’ll get and what it’s worth:
Tips on Building Your Brand in Tandem with a Publicity Campaign: $300
12 Press Release Templates & Samples: $180
5 Article Templates & Samples: $75
6 Media Kit Templates & Samples: $90
7 Cheat Sheets & Checklists: $140
“How to be a Kick-butt Publicity Hound” ebook: $47
All Information on a convenient Thumb Drive: $100
Total Value: $932.00
Your Price: Only $247 + $13.60 USPS Priority shipping
This Could be You on TV…
Wouldn’t it be cool when the Number One news anchor in your city says to you, “Thanks for a great segment. Can we call on you again for more tips?”
All the other real estate agents will be wondering how you got on TV. Keep that secret to yourself!
When those agents need publicity, and they don’t know what I’m going to teach you, they’ll be stuck spending thousands of dollars on ads. Or doing nothing.
“Your Publicity Toolbox: The Guide to Branding Your Real Estate Business” gives you insider tips, easy-to-use templates and step-by-step directions that will put you on the path to becoming the go-to real estate expert for the media in your community … and beyond.
Not sure if this is for you? Call me at 262-284-7451 or email JStewart@PublicityHound.com and we’ll discuss it with no obligation.
“Your Publicity Toolbox” includes templates for at least three press releases and five articles you can start using immediately.